Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If It Isn't One Correlation Function, It's Another!

I ran my code on the Stripe-82 data for the first time since I fixed the angular correlation functions and now my 3D correlation functions look weird:

I think this has something to do with some changes I made to the conversion from ra/dec to x, y, z. I had been doing something that I don't think is right before and I changed that, but it might now be messing up the masks so that my mask for the 3D correlation functions are now not in the same region as the data. I'm going back to look at the changes I made to investigate this. Thank goodness for repositories!

No comments:

Post a Comment