Friday, August 21, 2009

Miserable Failure

Thank you to Kevin Young for finding some errors in my coordinate change code (now fixed).

I ran my correlation code on the mock data set. Here is my 3D auto-correlation function compared with Alexia's:



There is obviously something wrong with my correlation function. My correlation function isn't completely featureless:



I need to debug this, but not at 5pm on a Friday.

HTML Tip of the Day:
If you want text to have the exact formating (in terms of white space) that you type into the HTML then you can surround it with this <PRE> </PRE> tag pair and it will look like it did when you typed it. This is useful for keeping the correct formatting in my python code when I post it here.
http://www.maproom.co.uk/invis1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment